Over 600 individuals committed to our mission have joined the SLA. Although we have accomplished a great deal, we need to keep our momentum going and the best way to do that is through your support as a member.
With multiple new public access points including the City of Saratoga Springs Waterfront Park and the Town of Stillwater’s Brown’s Beach, our community has expanded well beyond the lake borders. You do not have to live on or own property on the lake to be part of the SLA.
Benefits of Membership
Your $20 a year per individual membership or $35 per year family membership in the Saratoga Lake Association offers the following benefits:
- A forum to discuss lake-wide issues and concerns
- Annual business and periodic informational meetings
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lake community
- Shore Lines, our award winning newsletter and our rapidly expanding Facebook page brings our lake community together with events, neighborhood news, photographs, issues of concern, and historical reminisces
- SLA Business Connections an on-line business directory that includes member businesses, governmental agency and emergency contacts
- Opportunities to participate on committees that address your specific interests or concerns
- Collaboration with and outreach to other lake-based organizations and municipalities around the lake
Businesses memberships are tiered, with Silver at $75 and Gold at $100, allowing businesses the opportunity to invest in the community by becoming a member of SLA. Business members are provided the following benefits based on their membership tier:
- Listed on the SLA online business directory (S,G)
- Recognized in our newsletter that reaches over 600 members of the local community (S,G)
- Name and logo will be included in event press releases (S,G)
- Name and logo will be on the corporate sponsorship stationery (S,G)
- Name and logo will be on the corporate boards showcased at all SLA events (G)
- Recognition of your company in SLA’s Annual Report (G)
We strive to offer a wide variety of events that appeal to all and foster a sense of community. These activities allow you to meet your fellow lake neighbors, network, and make new friends.
- Boat safety and paddle safety courses
- Water chestnut pulls
- Adopt-A-Highway roadside clean-ups
- Networking get-togethers at locations such as Saratoga National Golf Club
- Historic presentations
- Educational programs
- Holiday party with old and new friends and neighbors
- Cocktail party on the veranda at Saratoga National Golf Course
- Programming at public access parks
Are you ready to accept your role as a custodian of Saratoga Lake?
Click this link for our online application form Online Membership Link
Click this link for our manual application form SLA Membership Application