The Saratoga Lake Association Events Committee would like to extend a very warm ‘Thank You!’ to all who make each and every event special for us. Without participation we could not host successful events.
Upcoming 2016 Events
- March 3 – Doc Brown’s – Mixer, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- April 7 – Carson’s Woodside Tavern – Mixer, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- April 30 – Breakfast at Dock Brown’s
- June 14 – 8th Annual Cocktail Party on the Veranda at Saratoga National Golf Club, 6:30-8 p.m.
- July 12 – Better Powerboat Handling at Saratoga Springs Public Library, 6:30 p.m.
- July 14 – Annual Meeting at Panza’s Restaurant, 7 p.m.
- August 6 – SLPID Chestnut Pull
- August 13 – Clubhouse Breakfast at Saratoga Race Course, 8-9:30 a.m.
- September 11 – End of Summer Picnic at Carson’s Woodside Tavern, 2-5 p.m.
- October 6 – 1st Thursday Mixer at Anchor Inn, 6-8 p.m.
- December 8 – Holiday Party at Longfellow’s
We usually skip Board Meetings in August, November and December.
Saratoga Lake Association Ambassadors Wanted!
The SLA Events Committee is looking for some Ambassadors, representatives to our committee, who would like to welcome folks into our events and help them feel welcome at our gatherings. We will give our SLA Ambassadors special name tags so they can be easily identified, who are willing to help folks mix and mingle by making introductions. *As always the Events Committee is looking for happy-go-lucky people wanting to help plan our events. If you might like to assist (even just working check-in the day of the event) please contact Dianne Fedoronko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you regularly attend SLA functions and are handy with a camera? SLA Events Committee would love to have help taking snapshots of folks at our various functions. If you would like to give a hand (and eye) please contact Dianne Fedoronko at email@example.com